Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions? Goals?

So, with 2010 gone and 2011 here.  It might be time to state some resolutions/goals for the year.

(For the record, on Dec 31st Hubs and I resolved to NOT order pizza in the month of January.  Can you guess what we had for a late dinner on January 2nd?)

In 2011 I resolve to:
  • Be more patient with Hubs.  And Tyson.  
  • do at least some type of physical activity everyday, even if it's just walking the dogs.
  • do at least SOME laundry every day (or week.)
  • call my sister at least once a week.  Even if we have nothing substantial to say...
  • Finally learn how to knit.  I said I was going to do this with my Grammy but that didn't happen so it's all up to me now. 
  • Get back to reading.  I used to read a 3 or 4 books a month an now I'm struggling to get past the 'sample' portions when I read on my Nook. 
Sure these resolutions may seem easy, and maybe they are...but the point isn't to make goals/resolutions that are hard; the point is to make a difference.  And these goals would definitely make a difference. So, I'll keep you updated on the progress of the aforementioned resolutions. 

I have a feeling this year is gonna be different.

What are your resolutions?

0 comments:

Quotes