Monday, November 29, 2010

31st Birthday Weekend

My birthday week was pretty awesome! A four day weekend didn't really hurt either. It started with dinner and a movie with Hubs on Wednesday and then a wonderful day full of laughing, family, (and lets not forget AWESOME bday presents) on Thursday. We spent the day with my family and then went to Hubs' parents for the evening. It was a full day.

Friday I ended up running around with Juls and Bret and Mom most of the day. I remember why I don't shop on Black Friday but we still had a nice day. Then Friday night we went back to Hubs' parents house for leftovers and "Unstoppable." Watching "Unstoppable" with Hubs' dad is like the first time I saw "Bring it On' and I was all: "that's not real." But we still had a fun night.

Saturday was the best day yet. It was house cleaning Saturday. We basically cleaned the entire house from top to bottom and it was so nice when it was finished. At one point I came downstairs and Hubs had the refrigerator pulled out. Our conversation went like this:

Me: What are you doing?

Hubs: Thank goodness you were upstairs! You would have freaked out if you would have seen all the puppy food under there.

Me: Wait, you pulled out the fridge to vacuum?

Hubs: Yeah.

Me: Someone is totally going to get some A+ cuddles tonight.

Hubs: I pulled the drawer out of the stove and vacuumed in there too!

Me: Thank you Lord. I think I love you!

After all that work we decided to get out of the house and grab some drinks. We met up with a couple girls from my High School and we had quiet a lovely night out. Then Sunday, I spent some time with Mom and Juls wrapping presents before family dinner.

I'm not sure what we could have done to make my birthday weekend any better...maybe win the lottery?

0 comments:

Quotes