Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobber Grind 5k 2010

Last weekend I ran the Gobbler Grind 5k with a couple good buddies.  Laurie was super excited to run these 3.1 miles in under 30 minutes.  I thought she was crazy but we were so close!  Jacqui actually did finish in under 30 minutes---I was kind of jealous and it made we want to do one more so I can finish under 30 minutes too.  But I think instead of running another 5k we all decided to run the Groundhog Run 10k at the end of January.  So, we will see if my excitement lasts that long!



Small confession: I have to say that of all the races I have raced this year the Gobber Grind was by far the most fun.  It might have been the fact that I actually RACED Steve M's daughter Claire to the finish and it made the final moments a lot more climatic than just pacing yourself to the finish...



0 comments:

Quotes