Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Go Go Gadget.....

I've never been the kind of girl to get excited about gadgets and technology and such.  Well, I've always had a new fancy phone but that is the extent of my technology wants.  Until now:

Nook for Android has changed my life.  Sure, the actual Nook is handy on car trips (and treadmills) but nothing beats being able to click click your phone and have the book you're reading pop up right where you left off.  I absolutely love it.

DJ Hero is the first game I've gotten into since the "SSX Tricky" addiction of 2002.  I played that game incessantly.  And now, I can't stop with the DJ Hero 2.  I love it more than Nook for Android.

Satellite Radio?  Oh, how I love thee.  You make my days in the car so much more enjoyable.

Garmin GPS?  How else am I going to know where to go?

I cannot wait to find the next thing I can't live without!

0 comments:

Quotes