Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Wheels of Progress Move Slow

Hubs and I put an offer on a house yesterday and the waiting is killing us (well it's killing me, I really haven't heard much out of Hubs today.)  But seriously, why are they taking so long to respond?  I've already moved into this house!  I know where our furniture goes and dreamt about baking cookies in our new kitchen.  (Cake mix cookies, not "from scratch" cookies.)    

I know how it works: our realtor calls their realtor and then their realtor calls their client and then they take some time to discuss.  After they make a decision, they call their realtor and their realtor calls our realtor and he calls us.  Then we discuss.  After we make a decision we call our realtor back and he calls their realtor and so on and so on...no wonder it takes so long!  I suppose this particular method is the most void of emotional thoughtless decision making but the waiting is killing me.

So, if anyone has pull with the "real estate" gods, let them know that Hubs and I impatiently sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for an answer....

0 comments:

Quotes